Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Facebook annoyances

I like the idea of facebook.  To be able to keep in touch with your friends and family all in one place is nice.  I don't like how some people use it.  I especially get irritated with a certain new mommy "facebook friend" of mine.  After suffering through her pregnancy (me, not her!), she finally had the baby a few months ago.  Only now I have no relief from the repetitive comments, in fact it's much worse!  You would think she's the only person who ever had a newborn baby who didn't sleep constantly or for several hours at a time.  I could take a break from the twice a day, sometimes more, comments about his sleep schedule.  Even your closest friends and family can't care that much, can they?  Yes, I know I can de-friend her or just block her, but where's the fun in that?  What if I miss something I need to know?  Also, how in the world would I be able to complain about it if I did that?  This is not a serious grievance, just one of the many minor things I have to gripe about since there is nothing seriously wrong in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment